Monday 11 April 2011

Iris folding name card


I used the iris folding technique for this card. As the name was long I decided to do the card landscape.I drew the name on the inside of the front of the card missing out the letter a as I was going to stick this on the front . I then cut out the letters with a scalpel. I used the same wrapping paper for all the card. On two of the letters I stuck the wrapping paper behind. I then iris folded the other letters. I then stuck the cut out A's onto the front of the card using sticky pads. I cut out some stars from the wrapping paper I had been using and randomly stuck them on the card. To finsih it off I drew a border. I covered the inside of the front of the card with the same wrapping paper to hide the iris folding.

No comments:

Post a Comment